Parts Advisor Needed
May 10 2019,
- A fast paced growing dealership. If you have an exceptional personality with the desire to learn and excel and work hard in a fun environment.
- Salary to be negotiated.
- Assist customers with parts needs
- Manage parts inventory
- Respond quickly to the needs of technicians
- Handle shipping and receiving inventory
- Assist Service advisors with pricing and availability of parts
- Two or more years of parts related experience preferred
- One or more years of sales experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A dependable team member who wants a long-term career.
- Valid driver license and a good driving record
- And many other tasks that help and allow us to grow and succeed in a positive way.
Job Type: Full-time